"Acting as the representative body for all graduate students at Kutztown University, GSA advocates for the best interests of graduate students, coordinates ways to further their professional development, and aims to strengthen the graduate student community."

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Semester Break

GSA Members,
I would like to thank all who helped make this a wonderful semester for the GSA. The turnout wasn't quite what I had anticipated, but I think the spring semester will be much better. We will have a general assembly meeting when the semester starts in January. The date and time are still to be determined. Just a reminder that at the first meeting we will hold elections for Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer of the GSA. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, and I look forward to seeing you all in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment